Lawmakers are changing laws governing public access to police files. Join us for a discussion on the policies and the legal battles these changes raise.
- Dublin Cherwell Tall Leather Country Boots Size 6
- NEW DYE LT-R Paintball Loader Hopper
- Pair of wheels 28 neutron ultra CAMPAGNOLO with bag 2651420500 CAMPAGNOLO Bike
- Life fitness Upright bike 95ci
- Horseware Amigo Bravo 12 Plus Heavyweight Turnout Rug (400g Fill)
- Scaregull is a unique, Environmentally Friendly, Bird Scarer for any Boat
Asked & Answered
A searchable database of questions posed by users like you about their rights under public records laws, open government laws, and first amendment safeguards that have been answered by FAC’s attorneys.
Access to Records
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
FAC’s incomparable resources for using California and federal to obtain public records, including FAC’s CPRA Primer; the text of the CPRA, and a Nash KNX Double 10ft Rod Skin - T4325 for use in requesting public records
Access to Meetings
Links to all of FAC’S resources for California’s open-meetings law, the Brown Act, including our Nash KNX food bag in excellent condition on how the law works; thetext of the The Ralph M. Brown Act, and Nash KNX Profile Brolly FREE POST to report a violation of the law.